IGNORED

Mutec MC-3+

@m5simeI recommend from your posts elsewhere, and from your setup up so far, to hold off until the new Mytek amp is available. Your Cambridge integrated is partnered well to their network player, but you've stepped up your source (mR+Brooklyn). The Mytek claim for a Class D to sound like Class A triodes is intriguing, and utilising the setup up so the Brooklyn's pre-amp will likely be more resolving. The Mutec is ideal for those who have DACs with a certainty their Digital input outfavour AES to USB i.e. Schitt Yggy. 

29 minutes ago, m5sime said:

The deal breaker will be not having the ability to stream MQA in the future given this was a reason I bought the Brooklyn a long time ago.

Check the Brooklyn's info to see if they accept an MQA signal for decoding from AES as well as USB.

• 4 weeks later...

The option to have a 10Mhz input is an extra $200 charge (I quickly recall) on top of SMS Ultra.

The exception is for existing SMS-200 users to upgrade to the Ultra who will get the input upgrade offered at no extra cost i.e. $900 all-in for a time limited period.