IGNORED

Audirvana crashing, can anyone help?

Since I started this thread with my crashing issue, I just want to say that after I reinstalled Audirvana I have had absolutely no problems, or at least no more issues than I have with any piece of software. I am so incredibly happy with Audirvana and can't imagine listening to music without it. I feel like I've gotten my money's worth just from playing with the Izotope SRC settings and the 31 band EQ. If you're on the fence and your system can handle Audirvana, I think it's a great investment, comparable to adding a whole new component to your system. You get a lot for the money--I love it!

Seagate 4TB Thunderbolt External > MacBook Pro 8 GB (Audirvana) > V-Link 192 > Peachtree iDac > Simaudio Moon 220i > Definitive Technology Mythos STS

Cables: Nordost Red Dawn Power, Kimber Power Kable 14, Analysis Plus Black Oval 9 speaker cable, Kimber Hero RCA Interconnects, Nordost Blue Heaven USB, Blue Jeans Cable Digital Coax

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 650, 598, Audeze LCD 2, DH Labs Silver Sonic Revelation RCA interconnects, Micromega Myzic amp

• 4 months later...

I upgraded to Mavericks early this morning and after the update, I experienced Audirvana stopping in the middle of a song or just a few seconds into a song. I followed the reco on this post to reinstall Audirvana and so far it seems the problem has been solved! Thanks for the info, guys! Cheers!!!