IGNORED

Van Morrison’s “Moondance” Is Expanded and Remastered This Fall

Greetings all,

A pre-release announcement on The Second Disc website of the upcoming Fall 2013 re-issue of Van Morrison's Moondance album

All The Night’s Magic: Van Morrison’s “Moondance” Is Expanded and Remastered This Fall | The Second Disc

I have no connection to or association with any of the persons, companies, products or views expressed in the article referenced above.

Regards,

Mister Wednesday

Is it coincidence that this is announced the same day that the first ever Van Morrison high resolution album is released?

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f13-audiophile-downloads/van-morrison-16857/

I don't think there are such things and believe this (and the rest of the early Van Morrison catalog) will be released as high resolution files. I suspect about a week between the two releases so they can sell the boxed set THEN the high resolution album (of just the album).

I hope I'm right on this one!!!

Best,

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification