IGNORED

Swan m200mkIII Users, can you help me before making a purchase....

I have been wanting to upgrade my speakers corsair sp2500 for a while, I read really good reviews for these speakers, i know they do not have floor shaking bass and that is not what im looking for since a live in an apartment, but what i do want is really good sound, my other options are save a little and get a2, 2. Audioengine A5 3. Emotiva 4 (but they are studio monitors, and im looking for something that color's the sound a little) i have never heard the A5's but they get good reviews, nor have i heard any of these mentioned, my question is how do the swans fair with Female vocals, acoustic, jazz, Electronic (again i know they have no bass), ambient, trip hop, some hip hop (flying lotus), and i do play games, but im not looking for any crazy results for games/movies, i just want them to do "good" i can settle with that as long as they provide good results with the music. i play league of legends, bf3, sc2, and some MMO's. and occasional movies. Any swan owners or people who have heard the swans care to help?