IGNORED

HQPlayer's Network Audio Adapter

Hi all!

My first forum post ☺️

I'm struggling to get my RPI NAA (Signalyst NAA-355 image) node working with IPv4. I bet the answer to my question is somewhere to be found in this topic, but I fail 😯 Am I right in thinking that the image is configured for IPv6 only? I am running HQPlayer Desktop on a Mac (alongside Roon) and for some reason it is not seeing my NAA node. It seems from a couple of posts in this topic that Mac OS and IPv6 aren't playing along too well. After a bit of searching I added "ipv6.disable=1" to the cmdline.txt file but that didn't fly... My RPI skills are less than limited...

Thanks for any assistance!

Just updating after some troubleshooting... The problem seems to be related to running the RPI over a powerline adapter to my router/switch. The interface fails to establish a link. Strangely enough I can see packets arriving at my router/DHCP server and addresses being offered back to the client. I can also see packets leaving and entering the interface on the RPI. Without a link being established? (the link light flashes amber continuously). So nothing to do with IPv4 vs IPv6.

The odd thing is that my ropieee image works fine on the exact same setup/hardware 🙄. But I really, really want to get HQPlayer up and running as I much prefer the HQP sound over Roon...

If my problem rings any bells please give me some ideas to try... trouble shooting continues ☺️