IGNORED

Green Day - Awesome as F**k - Blu Ray Rip

I saw this title in the blu ray racks a week ago, and finally bought it today. Started burning this and pulled the first few songs off the title I started copying. It appears to be a concert in Japan.

It is a 24/48 LPCM track I am burning, and as you can expect from Green Day, it is loud. Like DR 6 and 7 loud. And the sound of this recording literally blows me away. It sounds amazing, like I am at front row center. It appears to be most of 21st Century Breakdown and some American Idiot. There is also a CD of the same songs from the tour, from various other venues across the world.

The blu ray concert rip comes out as a DR 7, DR 6 min, DR 8 max on several songs. The CD I will probably stay away from, as it seems to have been more severely handled by the gods of compression, with several DR 5 songs in there. Will post more info as I can, tagging the individual titles as I give them complete listen.

Roon Rock running on a Gen 7 i5, Akasa Plao X7 fanless case. Schiit Lyr 2, Schiit Bifrost upgraded with Uber Analog and USB Gen 2, Grado RS1s, ADAM A3x Nearfield Monitors.