IGNORED

|Long Time No Visit?| Help on Tablet PC Audio Set up( Really apprecaite any help!)

Good day Fellow Members,

I could not recall if I used to be a member? anyway I am as I found out whilst trying to register??Afraid I have being very ill,and my old memory box is failing fast!

One thing I have never forgot is my deep desire to have quality audio,although I have had to change a lot of paramaters due to my condition,and probability that i could end up in a medical fascility/Hospital/Home or some such.so I am looking to put together a solid system that would if at all possible integrate with new Tabelt PC Wife`s family buying me.

Could be a MS SURFACE PRO (out in 3 months?) or it could be one of the ASUS Transformers,with Key-Pad;or I understand there are a whole host of similar Tablets due for release,so will pick the best 10"/11" nearer the time but before Christmas if possible?

Ideally? I would love to try and integrate both Bluetooth & Wi-Fi if only to communicate via tablet over SKYPE but also normal Mobile phoning & Texting (BT)

I would like very much to keep the set up quite compact so starting with which ever tablet?---> I like the reviews and feedback of the V-dac range so maybe we can start there including best interconnecting cables---> and possible V-PSU (althoughI read of other PSU`s which could be even better)? I know Nu-Force & Ibasso are well thought of also.

Okay I know there are lots of other options out there and so if other set ups are felt more appropriate(better overhaul sound wise) then I am more than willing to add to short list) only thing is ther is no way for me to audition so will have to go with the majority or top class advice from one of the many experts who frequent this forum.

Whilst the family are buying the Tablet,(I did think of of netbook or replacing my dell studio 32 bit) for another laptop?? The I thought no! a Tablet may just do the job but again if anyone sees problems with this please let me know.I really am all enthusiasm but little real knowledge how things interact together!

Compactness is my aim,together with components that work well together.

at this stage headphones will be my only listening meduim? and whilst I certainly do not mind buying the the V-Can or similar a pair of over the ear type phones are preferable,to full size something like the Sennheiser OMX 680i Earphones or again something similar (better maybe) these could change before purchase to noise cancelling on the ear type phones so a couple of non Grado suggestions appreciated(i found Grados very uncomfortable) sold them very fast that was some years back now.Must offer comfort

Of course correct inexpensive cabling/Connectors would be good, I have being down the placebo route of shelling out 1000s of £$€ Custom built cables,esoteric USB Cables...can not afford to go down that route again.Budget is flexible but no exact figure as yet?

** Dum question Time,could I use both skype & blue tooth on same tablet??even through same headphones/Ear piece if such excists?

I am sort of planning one last great trip/journey (sounds dramatic i know) and tablet will come with me mainly to stay in touch with wife,so is it skype or bluetooth? Music will have to take second best unless I can buy something which I could connect to tablet for journey either (just the journey) or incooperate in system as outlined above?

I know all this is a mighty conundrum,that is why I humbly ask for your patience,it is so important for me to get this right,I can`t tell you!

Your help,advice/guidance so very much valued but please can I ask you to keep the replies simple as my head freezes up..I sound like a total wreck!

all the very best Steve