IGNORED

AVI ADM9.1 Price Change Announcement

To the Computer Audiophile community,

I am Tom "TJ" Jankowski of Overture Imports, the US importer and distributor for AVI products. Over the last few weeks Overture Imports and AVI in the UK have been working on revamping the marketing of the AVI-d Digital Lifestyle products here in the US. I have let Chris know about these changes and he requested that I post an update to the Computer Audiophile community to keep the readers fully informed.

Overture Imports will now be selling the AVI-d Digital Lifestyle products direct to consumers. This change has resulted in a substantial decrease in US prices. The new prices, effectively immediately, are as follows:

ADM9.1 in cherry or walnut finish - $2250.00 per pair

ADM9.1 in gloss white, gloss black or Santos rosewood - $2495.00 per pair

ADM 10" Powered Subwoofer in satin black - $1750.00 each

All prices include UPS Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.

Overture Imports is in the process of establishing an online store for the direct sale of the AVI-d product line. We hope to announce our new online store to the Computer Audiophile community in the next few weeks. In the interim, please feel free to contact Overture Imports by email at [email protected] or by phone at (734) 995-1812 if you should have any questions. You will also be able to find new pricing information on our website at www.overtureimports.com early next week.

Many thanks to Chris for allowing us to share this information with the Computer Audiophile community.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Tom "TJ" Jankowski

--

Overture Imports, Inc.

618 South Main Street

Ann Arbor, MI 48104