IGNORED

SPECIAL Merrill Audio Veritas Mono-Blocks

SPECIAL Merrill Audio Veritas Mono-Blocks

Up for sale are my state of art pair of reference Merrill audio Veritas monoblock power amplifiers in Black finish

What's so SPECIAL about my Veritas apms?

- only my pair have the upgraded XLR sockets from ELEMENT series (upgraded by Merrill)

- feet are isoACOUSTICS instead of StillPoints.

These two features made a huge change!

Another special thing is that I'm adding TWO SETS of Merrill ANAP XLR Interconnects 1m and 2m (together they were worth $2500 when new). Or I can add a pair of power cords of reference level.

And only one sad thing that one of the monoblocks has a scratch on the top. The same unit has marks on the face. I've tried to depict it in the worst light, but in real life it's hard to see from a distance of 3ft. Also, you can find scratches around XLR sockets. Because these from ELEMENT series they didn't fit in, and Merrill had to make a little bit bigger slot.

All marks and scratches are in the pictures attached, please consider these pictures as a part of the description.

Rated Very good as they look really very good from a distance of 3ft and more.

Downsizing my stereo equipment.

Please see my other listings.

MERRILL VERITAS DESCRIPTION

Very, very nice amplifiers that can power anything and sound great doing so. That is pure music reproduction with every detail reproduced exactly as it is recorded, with the same transient speed of the instruments and sound stage it was intended to be by the recording engineer. Lots of raving reviews!

The amps have only the balanced XLR input connections and they deliver 400W/700W/1200W into 8/4/2 ohms respectively! This amp will drive any speaker down to 1 ohm. It has superb bass control, and is very fast with a clean sound.

The Veritas Monoblock Power Amplifiers will challenge any other Power amplifier with its implementation. Listen to it in comparison and you will sense the Speed, the details and accuracy unmatched, presentation most musical yet without harmonic distortion or smear. Accurate to the last detail.

Feel the power effortlessly drive your speakers, regardless of impedance and complexity.

Tap your toes uncontrollably to the splendour of music that seems live.

FEATURES

IsoACOUSTICS feet

Audio Horizons Platinum fuses

Cardas XLR silver input pins with rhodium plate, gold-plated body

Cardas billet copper speaker posts with rhodium plate

Billet aluminum chassis

Engineered compartments for internal circuit isolation, limiting interference

Engineered with ribs to limit vibration and microphonics

1" thick walls with center support

Cardas Litz pure copper oversized wire

Minimal wire length for signal path connections

Specifications

Type: Solid-state power amplifier

Power: 400 Watts at 8 Ohms, 700 Watts at 4 Ohms and 1,200 Watts at 2 Ohms

Input Impedance: 100 kOhms

Output Impedance: 3 kOhms

Damping factor: 2,000 at 4 Ohms

THD: 0.004% at 200 watts

Current: 38 Amps typical max

Frequency Response: 0 Hz to 50kHz (+/- 3dB)

One Audio mute button

Gain: 26 dB

SNR: 128 dB

• Seller
    Anton_s0s
  • Date
    11/16/21
  • Price
    3,999.00 USD
  • Category