IGNORED

How many are still using their PonoPlayer?

Hi @Doug A Hi @Doctorsteve Hi @Magic_Randy! Hi Everyone else!  I still have all 4 of my PONO players.... NYLE, Black, Yellow and Clear.  I have the clear and NYLE stashed away in their original packaging, taking them out periodically to check the battery charge.  I alternate the one I have hooked up to my living room receiver between the black & Yellow.  Both have 512GB cards in them... fully (side) loaded.  I keep my internal memory empty on all.  Since COVID I am not travelling so, like many others all my PONO use is at home.  I also recently upgraded my car audio to have an Alpine CDE-W265BT and a SiriusXM tuner. So I have many more options now than before. My PONO will connect as will my old iPod Classic (for the longest road trips). And there are always the many SiriusXM channels if I desire. Great to see all y'all!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Doug!  Good to see you again.  My 4 PONOs are still in great shape too.  I have had the yellow one plugged into power continuously in the living room and hooked into my Denon.  It has a 1TB Sandisk card so lots of music!  I need to load another 1TB card and put it into my black PONO so I can give the yellow a break.  I keep the chrome one with Neil's signature and the clear one in my closet, checking their charge periodically but not using them. Email me sometime so we can "catch up"....