IGNORED

Article: Review & Measurements | ZMF Verite & Verite Closed

Josh,

Your review is absolutely magnificent, and one of the very best I've read--ever.  Just brilliant.  I followed your links and found each of them relevant and helpful in contextualizing your comments.  I'm just about to pull the trigger on ordering a closed back Verite from ZMF, something I normally wouldn't do without first carefully listening in person.  But after reading your review and so much other praise online, I'll probably do just that.  Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 5:04 PM, JoshM said:

My own closed pair just arrived today, and I have an open on order. These are going to be a regular headphone for my TBVO columns. I'm actually listening to the closed as I write this, and I just heard a little vocal part on (what else?) Van Morrison's "Flamingos Fly" from Philosopher's Stone. Y'all know how much I've listened to that album! So to hear little parts and inflections I hadn't noticed by this point is something special. 

As I predicted I would do in my message above, I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair of Verite Closed headphones from ZMFYour extremely well written, well thought out and well constructed review was one of the pivotal factors in that decision.  Again, thanks for all of the time and effort you put into this review.  As you can see from these comments, mine included, your prodigious effort wasn't in vain.

It's nice to hear that you're enjoying your own pair as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...