IGNORED

Article: Audiolense Digital Loudspeaker and Room Correction Software Walkthrough

Man, it wasn't easy but after a week long crash course, I finally have the routing sorted out and a good preliminary filter(s) going. Wow. This is the future. This is what I've been wanting for a long time, which - until I found @bobkatz's and @mitchco's posts - I did not know existed; advanced OS integrated DSP systems.

I am really glad I held back on that JL Audio CR-1 subwoofer crossover (no time domain processing) or outboard DSP like Trinnov (undesirable AD/DA stage which  completely negates the benefit of owning a DAC like the Crane Song Solaris). It's just a matter of more in-depth learning and fine tuning now. 

This really is the future I believe. I wish the mainstream could appreciate the value of accuracy. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mitchco said:

Finally, acquire a set of time aligned speakers for the computer desk... there are dozens of near field studio monitors, some of which are time aligned/phase coherent...

Oh shoot, hoping my ATC SCM12 PROs are sufficiently aligned? I'd hope so, they're ATC ffs lol. I got an XO license last week. Working through a tweak session now. Aiming mic directly in between woofer and tweeter. Hopefully I'm getting a decent measurement.