IGNORED

Cybershaft platinum clock + Mutec MC3+USB : wow!

@dancause, did you only use the one ouput for the Mutec MC3?  Not the sms-200 ultra?  Maybe you don't have a master clock input on the Ultra anyways?  Did you have to special order your Cybershaft for power considerations?

Congratulations, your findings with the masterclock are similar to others.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

4 minutes ago, dancause said:

Only on the Mutec.  Sadly, I did not chose the connector option when I bought the Ultra.  That said (and maybe I'm auto convincing myself), it seems right to use the only connector from the Cybershaft to connect to what is the closest to my dac.

In the past I would agree, but now with the sCLK-EX server, I probably would do all the clocks throughout the stream.  All that matters is it worked for you and your happy with the SQ.

Did you have to special order your Cybershaft for power considerations?  Where did you order one?

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)