IGNORED

PlayClassics TRT v2.0 master file giveaway for CA members

Hi Mario, very interesting approach to "customer's voice".

I'm interested to hear the results of your hard work. Could you please send me appropriates codes for Debussy and Albeniz ? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

We have had some more reports of people having problems with the downloads.

I have reported this issues to our hosting service to see if they could fix it.

As a backup plan, I have uploaded the Albeniz Album to Dropbox.

If anybody else is having trouble with the download please tell me and I will send you a direct link to download the Dropbox file.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hi Mario,

Downloading for me was a total no brainer...

I've listened to your Albeniz recording and samples and did found them very enjoyable.

My office set up is not adjusted as per your suggestion. The sound was crystal clear, smooth.

Should I say very precise, detailed ? Yes.

Too much? not exactly, but I've felt like some life was missing. Probably due to focus and lack of distance between my B&W speakers.

I will try on my other setup asap to check difference with a more usual and valid configuration for a more pragmatic assessment.

I've a piano reference disk I've discovered 10 years ago thanks to lesmen website : Mirror Canon (Beethoven, Schoenberg, Webern, Berg. Aspaas) . Don't say it is the best...only the one that give me real emotion...Don't ask me why...intensity? presence? pehraps

https://www.amazon.fr/Mirror-Canon-Beethoven-Schoenberg-Aspaas/dp/B0017KVRZY

. For violins, I do specificaly enjoy the french confidential "Studio Passavant" label, doing very realistic recordings in natural environments (some are excellent, some others are in average +...).

PassavantMusic – La musique naturellement..

Don't know if you've already heard about these frenchies, but I would suggest you to compare as a benchmark (don't say who will be benchmarked but might worth a try). I'm sure you'll bring a very valuable offer to your demanding customers ... Keep on the good job and hard track !

Thanks again to provide us with this opportunity to enjoy our passion a little bit more every day. I do hope ther's a future for quality recordings despite loudness and compression war... for iphones and the likes...

Best regards

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

• 1 month later...
We are happy to announce we have a new release on our catalogue:

"Conversations" by Enrique Bernaldo de Quirós, piano.

This album contains works by Beethoven, Schubert and Liszt.

I hope you do find it enjoyable.

Hi Mario,

Just sent a donation for your new album "conversations" . Download is in progress and should take 30 minutes

;-)

Hi Mario,

Just sent a donation for your new album "conversations" . Download is in progress and should take 30 minutes

;-)

Less than 30 minutes of download and a fantastic recording I'm enjoying right now.

Piano is in my room, even with my modest setup.

Great Job Mario and Team ! Appreciate.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone,

yes, we are still giving out two albums for each Computer Audiophile member.

All you have to do is ask :)

Hi Mario,

Looking at your website to discover new available productions, was wondering when and what might these one? Any plan?

Thanks

We have been getting ready for what is to come...

This year (starting next week), we will be recording 12 new piano albums. All classical repertoire. We have new artists and new pianos too :)

Up to this point all our albums had been recorded on the one piano we had in the studio, but this fall we have been looking hard to update the studio with some new pianos.

We now have three pianos in the studio. The one we used to have and two new ones. I would like not to say what the other two pianos are yet so that we can have some fun when we listen to them for the first time...

Thanks.

Please keep us posted !