IGNORED

Afi+USB-Module - USB-Interface, Isolator and Re-Clocker

looks like a new commercial advertising to enter in the niche of USB /spdif isolator / reclocker etc.. :)

the sonore way to get a clean USB data by building it instead of cleaning it seems for me the right solution.

PC audio /Roon + HQPLAYER / HOLO Spring 2 / / DIY AD1 SET tube amp  /  DIY Altec 2 way horn Speaker

you are wright but we can't by all of them just to compare. i'm not searching the better stuff on earth

(it changes every month ) , just the simpler way to get decent sound from the crappy computer audio.

i'm sure the Afis like the muted help but i'm not sure it will dispense to " tweak" the computer side ( hardware , power supply ,etc..) like the sonore stuff will probably do. ( in theory for the moment )..

PC audio /Roon + HQPLAYER / HOLO Spring 2 / / DIY AD1 SET tube amp  /  DIY Altec 2 way horn Speaker

Enjoy the µR when it is available :-)

if it comes out one day , i also don't see any information for ordering on the acousense website too..

these days the reputation of a product came before the selling and not the inverse :)

One and a half, I'm getting the impression that you're dissecting the specifications of this brand new product on micro level to early? With true respect for you enthusiasm and interest, wouldn't it make more sense to focus on the musical joy first?

I hope you keep in mind that Acousense isn't a big brand company with ditto marketing department en product launch preparations, luckily it isn't :-) Also hope you appreciate the already extensive information on the website (given the solder inside is still hot), the German forum, as well as the personal involvement of Ralf.

musical joy like real or fake review are subjective , and they are tons of new company claiming they'v got the new best thing of the moment. so the more informations we can get on the hardware and technics is what we need first before delirious review and warning groupies .