One of the stated purposes of the new site name is to draw in more people.
I think that the Audiophile Five would be a great vehicle for a series of tutorials.
Some ideas off the top of my head would include:
- what is a NAS?
- what is the difference between a streamer, network bridge, network audio player, network bridge, etc.?
- how to set up a home system
- what is a SFP?
- what is a digitial to digital converter?
- what is the difference between USB, SPDIF, etc?
- what is the difference between balanced and unbalanced connections?
I've really enjoyed the series thus far. Great job!