IGNORED

Season's Greetings / Thanks Chris!

jriver

I want to wish you all a very pleasant end of year. It's dark now in the Northern Hemisphere, but we expect to see the light again soon.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year! Or just Happy to Have the Winter Solstice Behind Us Now!

A very special thanks to Chris Connaker for running a great site and keeping the peace. It isn't easy. I think he's done something remarkable!

Jim Hillegass / JRiver Media Center / jriver.com

I am a new-comer in comparison to the many old voices already ensconced here. Allow me to express how this forum is in so many ways a gift to me in furtherance of my love of music, equipment to render that music and everything that flows from the properties of sound that brings happiness, joy, beauty and the convenience of a synergy that empowers me to select a variety of tracks of music now on HDD to play from the comfort of my listening position without ever having to open a CD case. The sharing of information and the camaraderie (absent the times when we are bumping heads for one reason or another).

Lately, Chris, in requesting your help with a particular matter, not only did you rise to the occasion but you improved what I would know how to do in the first place and made your participation in support of me a gift that gave me and my wife great pleasure.

Glad to be a member and to share the holidays on the forum with all of us. This is a special place to meet and share the wealth of our knowledge, experience and support.

Happy everything to all and a Joyous New Year.

The Blessings Already ARe,

Richard

Thanks to Chris and everyone who contributes to this site. Digitizing my music, adding a USB to SPDIF converter and a DAC has brought a whole life time of music literally into the palm of my hand. It sounds much better than I can ever remember and has brought me, my family and friends much happiness throughout 2011

Here's to a great 2012.

Thanks all.

This has been a great year on CA and I would like to express my thanks to all of you who helped to increase my knowldedge about this wonderful hobby!

Best wishes to all of you. Let's have wonderful holidays and a great 2012.

Cheers

Kay

Mac mini (Mojave, Audirvana/Amarra/Roon) -> Dirac -> Audioquest Carbon USB -> devialet 200 -> MIT Shotgun MA -> Verity Audio Leonore

To all of you, who are really just friends I have not met yet. :)

Thanks again Chris, for building this community.

-Paul

-- . .-. .-. -.-- -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ... - .-.-.-

-... .-.. . ... ... .. -. --. ... - --- -.-- --- ..- .- -. -.. -.-- --- ..- .-. ... - .... .. ... -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ... ... . .- ... --- -. .-.-.-

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein