IGNORED

I need some suggestions, please

I only recently discovered the Jacques Louissier Trio and found that there is a type of Jazz that I can enjoy. As most probably know, he plays a lot of Jazz interpretations of Bach and Vivaldi and who knows what else.

I really like this music and the interpretations of classical in a more modern way. Can anyone suggest or point me to similar artists or ensembles that make this kind of music?

Thanks for any input, I'm just trying to broaden my horizons and make the most of a Spotify account.

Neil M.

CA System 2013 i7 Mac Mini, JRiver, AQ Cinnamon, MF V Link 192, Teradak PS, DACiT, W4S STI 1000, Linn Ninka's

Main System (Analogue) LP12, Ittock, Klyde, Lingo 2, Kairn, Wavelength Duetto, AvanteGarde Uno's

Main System (Digital) CEC TL51, dCS Elgar, dCS Purcell, Wavelength Duetto, AvanteGarde Uno's

Thank you all very much for the recommendations. I'll definitely look into these. The easy exploration of new music might just be the best thing about CA for me, right now..

Neil M.

CA System 2013 i7 Mac Mini, JRiver, AQ Cinnamon, MF V Link 192, Teradak PS, DACiT, W4S STI 1000, Linn Ninka's

Main System (Analogue) LP12, Ittock, Klyde, Lingo 2, Kairn, Wavelength Duetto, AvanteGarde Uno's

Main System (Digital) CEC TL51, dCS Elgar, dCS Purcell, Wavelength Duetto, AvanteGarde Uno's