IGNORED

Soundsmatter FoxLv2

That is one small speaker. If you are looking for something small and portable, I can recommend the Tivoli ipal. It has a mini jack input along with a very reasonable am/fm radio and a NiMH battery that lasts pretty long. The sound isn't bad and it has a 2.5 full range speaker. Good mono radios can sound surprisingly decent.

Macmini (as server)-> AE Express/SB Touch-> Dacmagic plus -> Outlaw RR2150 -> PSB Image T6 (dedicated 2 channel audio system)

Macmini (via toslink)-> NAD T747 -> PSB Imagine B/SVS SB2000 subwoofer (home theater)

Macbook Pro-> Peachtree idecco->PSB Imagine Minis, Energy ESW-M8 subwoofer, Beyerdynamic DT880 (home office)

IMac->audioengine D1 dac->airmotiv 4 (work system)

I was looking for a portable speaker with a good quality sound and discovered the Soundmatters FoxLv2 with rave reviews and claims as a breakthrough innovation, hence my interest to know if any Computeraudiophile fellow has listen it.

Juan[br]DigiBit Team

I'm skeptical of how good a pair of one inch twoofer sounds (that's what they call it, a twoofer). I know how good a full range mono speaker can sound like the one on the ipal; it has a good battery, it is very small, and it has an am/fm radio. Just saying, it might be an option. Call me a cynic, but I have my doubts about new breakthroughs that promise amazing sound from a 1 inch twoofer. I could be wrong, though.

Macmini (as server)-> AE Express/SB Touch-> Dacmagic plus -> Outlaw RR2150 -> PSB Image T6 (dedicated 2 channel audio system)

Macmini (via toslink)-> NAD T747 -> PSB Imagine B/SVS SB2000 subwoofer (home theater)

Macbook Pro-> Peachtree idecco->PSB Imagine Minis, Energy ESW-M8 subwoofer, Beyerdynamic DT880 (home office)

IMac->audioengine D1 dac->airmotiv 4 (work system)