IGNORED

2011 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in 3 weeks!

Alan B

around at RMAF this year. Looking forward to hearing Estelon Speakers, and Vitus electronics (love Vitus...).

Chris: I do not see Constellation listed, do you know who they are demoing with, perhaps Magico, or??? I'd like to put them on my list to hear.

SO/ROON/HQPe: DSD 512-Sonore opticalModuleDeluxe-Signature Rendu optical with Well Tempered Clock--DIY DSC-2 DAC with SC Pure Clock--DIY Purifi Amplifier-Focus Audio FS888 speakers-JL E 112 sub-Nordost Tyr USB, DIY EventHorizon AC cables, Iconoclast XLR & speaker cables, Synergistic Purple Fuses, Spacetime system clarifiers.  ISOAcoustics Oreas footers.                                                       

SONORE computer audio

Alan,

You must live very close to where I used to wreck havak as a teenager. ;-) I used to live close to the Tech Center there and my first professional job was in the Tech Center there.

I'm going to RMAF, and plan to see friends, family, and all the cool gear, and listen to some fabulous systems.

I wont be there but would someone in attendance . . . take a look and listen to ESS speakers and tell me if they image well. I was a fan back in the day but always knew they had some imaging issues unless they were set up correct. ESS AMT Classic.

My System TWO SPEAKERS AND A CHAIR