IGNORED

mediamonkey asio plugin

tympathique

tympathique or anyone that can help. I am successful in getting the ASIO zip file in the media monkey plug-in directory but unsuccessful in getting it opened. When I try to open the file it asks me what to open it with the only option that responds to this winamp but it does not seem to open the file because the file does not appear as an output option when I go into media monkey. There is also no unzip command when I right click on the asio zip file.

hi

You need to unzip the file by double left clicking on it? If not, try to right click once and click the extract option.

When you have the asio.dll file in place you'r finished, don't have to open it.

I can say again that the file from the MM link did not appear as an output option when I got into media monkey. Only the asio file downloaded from Chris's link in post 2950 worked ok. See first page of this discussion

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Thansk for the file Chris. I am now comparing these two players from my laptop in my DAC. I have changed setiings under USB Audio Device Properties. I have "Do Not Map through this Device" and "Do Not Use Audio Features on This Device."

So far I find J. River to sound better. Do you know if there are settings to change in MediaMonkley to get it to sounds as good or better than J. River.?

I am using ASIO4all with Winblows Xp SP3.

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.