15 minutes ago, JoeWhip said:

Ted, the 32/352.8 file is huge. I can’t imagine how big a DSD 1024 file will be.

Well maybe we need to sell a Starbucks gift card with it and have some coffee while you wait.  😎  But seriously, yes we will look at upload speeds and try to determine some best practices for these larger and larger files. 

55 minutes ago, ted_b said:

Well maybe we need to sell a Starbucks gift card with it and have some coffee while you wait.  😎  But seriously, yes we will look at upload speeds and try to determine some best practices for these larger and larger files. 

Maybe consider WavPack (.wv) format? Those who prefer the uncompressed .wav file can run a little utility to expand after download.

This is why I love Audiophilia - if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing ;)

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Sonore opticalModule -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Chord DAVE -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

On 6/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, ted_b said:

Just put it on a thumb drive and send it by FedEx overnight!

7137v43g-fL._SL600_.jpg

Acapella Audio Arts High Cellini speakers; Ayon Audio Auris II preamp; Ayon Audio Orthos II XS mono blocks

dCS Vivldi CD/SACD; MSB Premiere DAC (for hi-res files/streaming); Transrotor Apollon TMD turntable; Clearaudio Titanium v2 cartridge

Stax SR-009S/Stax SRM-T8000 headphone system; Nordost Tyr 2 speaker cables and interconnects

HP Omen laptop>JRiver MC24>DAC in Esoteric; 

35 minutes ago, jiminlogansquare said:

A new composer to me; very easy to like yet sophisticated solo piano works very well played, to my ear. The soloist also painted the CD cover art, which is unusual, and I like that, too!

C944C9D0-7600-43FD-B3B3-66F1BA4724AC.jpeg.f56d2ef89662dcfda34a0dd08e0d46c3.jpeg

Would you please tell me what is on the cover? Is it something remarkable?

1 hour ago, AnotherSpin said:

Would you please tell me what is on the cover? Is it something remarkable?

It is an abstract or in other words nonrepresentational art.

Its basic characteristic is - one can't tell what it is.

Sounds like you are really interested in it B| so let me post this link for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_art

What’s true of all the evils in the world is true of plague as well.
It helps men to rise above themselves.

―  Albert Camus, The Plague.