11 hours ago, Michaelb4 said:

Plan to plays these random and enjoy. So much talent. 

D9FBB6C0-E406-4218-A77F-4E04B9CEE210.jpeg

26786A1C-7623-4145-87C5-72AB3C840F86.jpeg

The (small) problem with posting two or more albums at once is that we can't rate each individual suggestion. My like was for the first one 🙂

Volumio (with PEQ) on RPi4, Khadas Tone Board DAC, Luxman L-230 amp, Rega RS5 speakers

1 hour ago, lamode said:

The (small) problem with posting two or more albums at once is that we can't rate each individual suggestion. My like was for the first one 🙂

Noted. In my defense I listen on headphones at night and randomize the playlist because I fall asleep before I get to the second recording. I agree with the preference for “Le .... Rameau”. I listened to the other Harmonia Mundi release above (Ensemble Correspondances) yesterday afternoon and enjoyed it. I seem to be often listening to that label.

3 hours ago, Michaelb4 said:

Noted. In my defense I listen on headphones at night and randomize the playlist because I fall asleep before I get to the second recording. I agree with the preference for “Le .... Rameau”. I listened to the other Harmonia Mundi release above (Ensemble Correspondances) yesterday afternoon and enjoyed it. I seem to be often listening to that label.

I put on music before I go to bed quite often. Usually at a low volume, and most often old choral a cappella music. The possible topic to share is the music we choose to fall asleep to.