Bee Gees:This Is Where I Came In [Enhanced]. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Another side of the Bee Gees. With only one Bee Gee(s) left, I am glad I can listen to the variety of their styles and songs.

Bee Gees This Is Where I Came In.jpg

Hall and Oates: Marigold Sky. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Similarly, another side of this group that shows a wider range of style and content.

My system has evolved, and now I am able to enjoy what was always available that a lesser system did not allow me to appreciate.

Enjoying the music,

Richard

Hall and Oates Marigold Sky.jpg

jeff ciampa.jpg

SOURCES| Lindemann 825, Lindemann 820S ● MacBook Pro 2010 ◊ Audirvana Plus ● Acoustic Signature Storm ◊ SME IV ◊ Sumiko Blackbird

AMPS| Lindemann 830, Lindemann 858 ● Graham Slee Revelation

SPEAKERS| KEF Reference 205

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

POWER DISTRIBUTION CENTER| Nordost Thor

CABLING| Nordost: Valhalla XLR, Valhalla Speaker Cable + Valhalla Jumpers, Vishnu & Shiva ● Light Harmonic LightSpeed USB Cable Split Configuration ● Furutech: Lineflux XLR, Silver Arrows ● Oyaide Tunami GPX-R, Tunami GPX ● Klotz XLR to RCA

96/24 HD Tracks, excellent album.

KateBush-50Words.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1872[/ATTACH]

Tool - Lateralus

I can't tell you how artistically good is this album, if you don't know search on the internet, it is a metal milestone.

But i can tell how good it sounds! it is EPIC.

I have lots of metal album but i have only 2 (yes only two) metal album that are not completely ruined by the loudnesswar and this is one.

It is a phisical pleasure to listen to it, turn the volume insanely up and if you have a good stereo it will blow your mind, i promise!

The deep bass, the powerful sound, the explosive dynamics, the space between the instruments, everything it is very well recorded and reproduced.

Super-recommended for everyone especially for the rock lovers!

Oh and by the way, if you people know about other records that sounds as good as this in metal, please, let me know! :)

Love Tool. Have all of their albums.

Also check out

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia & Fear Of A Blank Planet.

Fantômas - The Director's Cut & Fantômas. Also, Delirium Cordia (I have all of their albums).

I have ordered Tool. What its the other album?

Thanks Frank

The picks for me are Aenima, Lateralus, & Undertow. Also, Salival (I have all of their albums).

Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world - Martin Luther

Annie Lennox - Medusa

de6e12bb9da0590f6abcb010.L.jpg

Absolutely brilliant. Annie's got a great voice but her re-working of some of these classics make them even better than the originals!

Terribly biased... but nobody can go wrong with an Annie Lennox or Eurythmics (her previous group) album. One of the best voices ever!

Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world - Martin Luther

Yup, love TOOL as well...

Tonight, Pink Floyd:

Wish You Were Here, DSD rip converted to 24/176.4

followed by, ProjeKct Four (a King Crimson ProjeKct):

Live at the Fox Theatre, Boulder, Colorado

A show I was lucky to have attended...

SO/ROON/HQPe: DSD 512-Sonore opticalModuleDeluxe-Signature Rendu optical with Well Tempered Clock--DIY DSC-2 DAC with SC Pure Clock--DIY Purifi Amplifier-Focus Audio FS888 speakers-JL E 112 sub-Nordost Tyr USB, DIY EventHorizon AC cables, Iconoclast XLR & speaker cables, Synergistic Purple Fuses, Spacetime system clarifiers.  ISOAcoustics Oreas footers.                                                       

SONORE computer audio

Al Di Meola, John Mclaughlin, Paco De Lucia: Friday Night in San Francisco Live. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Excellent SQ and delirious musicality and technique. Doesn't get any better.

Al DiMeola Friday Night in San Francisco - Live.jpg

Joe Pass: Blues For Fred. 20 Bit K2. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Marvelous SQ, musicality, technique. The night of music is at the highest level of entertainment. Reference to Fred (Astaire) as a tribute to his songs from Astaire's films. Remarkable performances.

Joe Pass Blues For Fred.jpg

Jim Hall: Concierto Limited Edition/RVG. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. More of the same extraordinary SQ, musicality and technique.

Great eveining of enjoying the music,

Richard

Jim Hall Concierto.jpg

Undertow is my favorite followed by 10,000 Days.

I have 10,000Days and i like it! BUT--->DR Database

All the heavy tracks are rated 6 or 7, wich is depressive :( So i'm not even considering of listening this record on my hi-fi....

what do you think about the sound quality on this album?

I havent got Undertow wich is rated all above 10, so i will try this one for sure!

My Hi-Fi: Computer with Windows 7 pro64 - Foobar with Wasapi - Audigy2zs soundcard - Thender rca coaxial digital cable - Dac Superpro707 - Monster Cable M550i rca interconnect cable - NAD C350 integrated amplfier - Monster Cable XPHP Power cables - Indiana Line Musa 505 Tower Loudspeaker.

Additional Information: I listen exclusively to lossless music, mainly FLAC files. My room is 4x4 meters. 80% of music i like is rock or similar.

Sorry for my english, it's not good... I'm Italian :)

Also check out

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia & Fear Of A Blank Planet.

Fantômas - The Director's Cut & Fantômas. Also, Delirium Cordia (I have all of their albums).

Yes i REALLY like porcupine tree, one of my favourite band for sure!

I do not know Fantomas, i will try that thank you!

My Hi-Fi: Computer with Windows 7 pro64 - Foobar with Wasapi - Audigy2zs soundcard - Thender rca coaxial digital cable - Dac Superpro707 - Monster Cable M550i rca interconnect cable - NAD C350 integrated amplfier - Monster Cable XPHP Power cables - Indiana Line Musa 505 Tower Loudspeaker.

Additional Information: I listen exclusively to lossless music, mainly FLAC files. My room is 4x4 meters. 80% of music i like is rock or similar.

Sorry for my english, it's not good... I'm Italian :)

ferenc snetberger.jpg

Ferenc Snétberger: Nomad

SOURCES| Lindemann 825, Lindemann 820S ● MacBook Pro 2010 ◊ Audirvana Plus ● Acoustic Signature Storm ◊ SME IV ◊ Sumiko Blackbird

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

CABLING| Nordost: Valhalla XLR, Valhalla Speaker Cable + Valhalla Jumpers, Vishnu & Shiva ● Light Harmonic LightSpeed USB Cable Split Configuration ● Furutech: Lineflux XLR, Silver Arrows ● Oyaide Tunami GPX-R, Tunami GPX ● Klotz XLR to RCA

Iris DeMent: The Way I Should XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Singular sound that suits me.

Iris DeMent The Way I Should.jpg

Iarla O'Lionaird: Seven Steps to Mercy. XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. A plaintive voice, lyrical and clear as a bell.

Iarla O Lionaird the Seven Steps to mercy.jpg

CPR: CPR XLD conversion redbook CD to AIFF. Excellent father and son et al offerings of perhaps, David Crosby best.

Enjoying the music and the facile, immediate reach I have through Computer Audio.

Richard

CPR CPR.jpg

billy cobham.jpg

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1903[/ATTACH]

Super group and a super album too... Check out Fleetwood Mac - The Very Best Of for a more comprehensive collection of hits and also Fleetwood Mac - The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac for a sampling of the previously more blues oriented band (before they turned mainstream pop/soft rock).

Folder (9).jpg

SUB| REL Gibraltar G1

Pre game album of the afternoon (Broncos)

TOOL

Aenima, at "11" of course...

SO/ROON/HQPe: DSD 512-Sonore opticalModuleDeluxe-Signature Rendu optical with Well Tempered Clock--DIY DSC-2 DAC with SC Pure Clock--DIY Purifi Amplifier-Focus Audio FS888 speakers-JL E 112 sub-Nordost Tyr USB, DIY EventHorizon AC cables, Iconoclast XLR & speaker cables, Synergistic Purple Fuses, Spacetime system clarifiers.  ISOAcoustics Oreas footers.                                                       

SONORE computer audio

I don't know if I can do it anymore. Computer audio may have spoiled me for that - to easy to switch if there is a track I don't like.

Absolutely. Sometimes I miss the times when I put the CD in the player i made ​​me listen to the whole album. Now with playlists .....

But still today hear something entirely foreign to most of you I guess: George Dalaras [2009] Epi Ta Megala Tragoudia Skenes CD6.

Listening to music is the best pastime. DELL Inspiron 17 Windows 7 w/ Jriver 18 External HDD 1.5GB Seagate Audioengine D2 • Turntable ONKYO Dynamic Four 800 → ONKYO A-9000R + UWF-1 → JBL Studio 530 + JBL Sub 550P • SONY BDP S5100 → SONY KDL-46W905A • iPod Classic 160GB → FIIO E11→ Sennheiser HD650