On 11/17/2020 at 12:24 AM, sphinxsix said:

If you don't like early electric Miles or Weather Report you shouldn't check this one out. I like both. A very interesting album, although heavily crashed (24-96)

The Nels Cline Singers: Share the Wealth Album Review | Pitchfork

On 11/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, mkrzych said:

Superb avant-rock jazz! Mastering is not so good, loud as for the jazz record, but listenable. I don't know why Blue Note recent releases suffer from loudness wars! Is it that Don don't care anymore about sound quality?

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 20.31.07.png

Can't get bored with this album!

Now listening to some interesting ..pop(?) music.

bol.com | Kitchen Sink, Nadine Shah | LP (album) | Muziek

What’s true of all the evils in the world is true of plague as well.
It helps men to rise above themselves.

―  Albert Camus, The Plague.

I put this here mostly for Symphony No. 2, which is engaging throughout if not exactly exciting, while I found the 28-minute single-movement No. 5 something of a snooze. YMMV. It is all the work of a masterful and meticulous composer. And a new composer to me. 
E8EFE437-86B7-4F21-8687-E94CCD6C8FBB.thumb.jpeg.48925cd6b25d737d61c7f7ad9f0842de.jpeg

JiLS

sonicTransporter i9 > opticalRendu > T+A DAC 8 DSD > Primare PRE35 > Primare A35.2 > PSB Synchrony Two speakers + REL T/9i subwoofers

8 hours ago, JoeWhip said:

image.jpeg.5a2c39ba93d86e19bff994cd134cb425.jpegBeen busy testing power cords believe it or not. This is the new one from Sound Liaison. Love this album. Funky New Orleans jazz. No audiophile stuff here. B3, drums, trumpet and tenor sax. These guys

swing. Stellar musicianship, music and sound. 

Btw, you can listen to samples online here: https://www.soundliaison.com/index.php/698-nola-red