1 hour ago, jiminlogansquare said:

Turning Vivaldi up to eleven, violinist Patricia Kopatchinskaja turns in another remarkable performance. Electrifying and unusual, to say the least. And the sound quality is excellent, too.
B9A4EEBD-0921-4B43-9A0E-7D59A9F45A8A.thumb.jpeg.78dfcc4ca84aa6c6a0e08ecbdaf363b3.jpeg

I just finished giving this a listen. Very interesting and very much , to steal one of Chris's phrases, in the wheelhouse of Patricia Kopatchinskaja.

No electron left behind.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:11 PM, kumakuma said:

Wonderful recording.

I buy every new release from Sound Liaison as soon as the email announcement arrives in my inbox. Don't even listen to the previews any more. 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:59 AM, kumakuma said:

Odelion - Northern Lights

New release from Sound Liaison

northern-lights-odelion.thumb.jpg.b9676e6d3dd6929fd6764185ddfd8243.jpg

On 10/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, oso said:

Very ambitious singer/songwriter album, and they really do pull it off. The arrangements of the songs are spot on, dynamics are from tiny to full blast without ever sounding contrived, and the songs, with lyrics that has something to say, stays in my head after listening. 

Check out track 3; "Ghost Town", if you want to try before buy, that song shows what the whole album is about. 

Listen here; Northern-Lights-Odelion

spacer.png

On 10/8/2020 at 3:24 PM, JoeWhip said:

What do you think if this release? The recording is exceptional but she is really pitchy.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:47 PM, kumakuma said:

It didn't really bother me but I'm sure it will next time I listen to it... 😭

I really like this album, great songs and the sound is fabuleus and I have no problem at all with the  voice, the girl really means what she sings.

And I agree with that track 3 is showing of the mood of the album; Preview ODELION