Rate this topic

On 10/27/2019 at 9:55 AM, ray-dude said:

image.thumb.png.acbdbea4f2d0e59c419e06518ecf9ca7.png

Saw the film last night. One of the most extraordinary concerts I've ever seen, and the soundtrack captures it perfectly.  I urge folks to see the film in theaters if you possible can ("Stones" by itself is worth the price of admission...that performance will be etched in my memory for a very very long time)

My wife and I saw this yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for recommending!

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone listening to music.”

Exploration of Giya Kancheli works continued.. MP3 streaming

81GZULYdQpL._SS500_.jpg

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The Analogue Productions version is amazing. 

... and there is a 24/192 version on Qobuz, not the Deluxe, the other one.

But AP is good too, agree. 🤜🤛

10 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The Analogue Productions version is amazing. 

Even the digital version (192/24 I believe) is excellent! Amazing sound quality.

5 hours ago, Melvin said:

A morning selection. I don't often listen to greatest hits albums but this one seemed like a nice collection.

spacer.png

Need to have a listen. Like you, I avoid ,Greatest Hits‘ series, but what could possibly go wrong with Paul Desmond?