8 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

Bostridge performs Winterreise for decades and wrote a book about his obsession with this cycle. Recent live recording. Great cover, imho.

Cover.jpg

Through all of your long history of rambling excoriating behavior I've witnessed in this thread.  Hard pressed to remember an actual album ever being posted!  

21 hours ago, accwai said:

離騷 李明忠, 李村

%E7%A6%BB%E9%AA%9A%E5%B0%81%E9%9D%A2.png

21 hours ago, Hugo9000 said:

I can't find that on youtube.  I'm not affiliated with the record company, by the way!  haha!

In case you find it and like it be prepared to pay $20 for a single track from this album. 

And they say these are hard times for record labels.. x-D

(like I said - think twice before opening this link ;))

https://www.hifitrack.com/zh-hant/node/81508

@accwai You could spare us testing our Chinese(?)! Предупреждаю - немного говорю по русски! En een beetje (erg basic) Nederlands..;)

As for the album of the evening - an urge to listen to this today was kind of surprise for me. Having lots of fun looking back at my very first music obsession in life.. (it was ..much more.. than 20 years ago today)..

A selection  24-44.

0000183_600.jpg

10 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

In case you find it and like it be prepared to pay $20 for a single track from this album. 

And they say these are hard times for record labels.. x-D

(like I said - think twice before opening this link ;))

https://www.hifitrack.com/zh-hant/node/81508

@accwai You could spare us testing our Chinese(?)! Предупреждаю - немного говорю по русски! En een beetje (erg basic) Nederlands..;)

It's Hong Kong dollars!  Not quite so bad. :D  Just listening to the brief sample of the first track, lots of breathing and rustling of clothing or other non-musical sounds.  Unless it's deliberate "modern" art haha!

I think I'll pass, but thanks so much for finding and sharing that link, I was really curious about the album!

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子

47 minutes ago, Hugo9000 said:

It's Hong Kong dollars!  Not quite so bad. :D  Just listening to the brief sample of the first track, lots of breathing and rustling of clothing or other non-musical sounds.  Unless it's deliberate "modern" art haha!

Don't they have imagination at all in Honk Tonk.? Couldn't they find another symbol for their currency.? Does everyone have to imitate the USofA.? I'd have a hundred more questions here :D but instead I'll give just one answer - as for the non-musical sounds - maybe it's simply an audiophile recording..9_9 You know, many find exciting the fact that they can hear a conductor's drops of  sweat falling onto the floor on their multi $$$ systems...(usually when you listen closely you will hear it also on a $3k system, but it's another story..) 9_9