4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Last night I listened to this and actually didn't stop to do anything else, it is that good.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.43.13 PM.png

Is that a Roon screen shot? I always have to click to enlarge and then zoom in to see what you're listening to. I like it when people post album covers. I'll give this one a shot.

Hans Moleman

Just now, Daccord said:

Is that a Roon screen shot? I always have to click to enlarge and then zoom in to see what you're listening to. I like it when people post album covers. I'll give this one a shot.

Hans Moleman

Yes it is.  Does this work better for you?

RoonShareImage-636995115652414120.png

No electron left behind.

Wonderful album by a very unique gifted singer, songwriter and pianist. It's been in regular rotation in my system:

'Some of the most beautiful music I’ve ever heard...intelligent, lyrically complex and interesting…just absolutely wonderful'

- Alex Preston, Saturday Review, BBC Radio 4

'Ethereal and beautiful' - Katie Derham, In Tune, BBC Radio 3 

image.jpeg.214058981028f4704b4210bfa1a6e20a.jpeg

Pure sonic fun - after some of the discussion today “Somebody Get The Number Of That Truck!” Just felt right. Available on Qobuz, this is a bit of a guilty pleasure, but just great fun. Highly recommended for just plain fun listening. 

17F94D8A-0F35-4515-B6C1-FBB8DEE347C1.thumb.jpeg.776605c3ff3e732f85570ef43f07d89f.jpeg

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

13 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Don't know this album but all Anja Lechner's recordings I know are very good indeed.

Agree. I bought the Schubert-album a few weeks ago, it's beautiful ad well worth checking out.

Her album with Dino Saluzzi is one of my favorites.

Folder.jpg.e9e84bac098c70ea65cad6fe2d853270.jpg

On 2/8/2019 at 2:55 PM, WAM said:

A new arrival in my Bach-library. I like the cello suites, and I like mrs Kashkashian's playing, a winning team, imho.

Folder.jpg

this is spectacular -- really speaks to me!

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100