On 1/12/2018 at 11:24 AM, freesteve said:

I agree with you.  She is darn good.

This is my first exposure to the music of Imelda May. I really like her sound. Just went over to Imelda May's website to learn more about her and her music. I'll be downloading the album momentarily.

One of the best things I like about this thread is the exposure of new artists. Thanks to all!

On 12/30/2017 at 1:45 PM, accwai said:

Telemann: Fantasies for Violin Solo Rachel Podger

3rd leg of my traversal of Telemann fantasias for solo instruments. Have to take a break now though since the harpsichord fantasias are in the mail and probably won't arrive for a while.

Telemann: 36 Fantasias for Harpsichord

Andrea Coen

MI0003308866.jpg

Final leg of traversal of Telemann fantasias for solo instruments. The whole thing has now been done first time ever on CA :)

Last of these reissues.  This, primarily for the always encouraging expert (Barry Cooper) giving merit to manuscripts they then use to attach their name to an unfinished, unpublished work.  Beethoven's 10th Symphony; 1st movement wedged between a duo of overtures and outtakes from rehearsals on the final disc.  I wanted to get this over with before having a chance to determine if Weller and his orchestra felt empowered to take on an equal amount of risk in their playing on the other five discs.    

R-2793519-1301284795.jpeg.jpg     R-7865507-1450469572-6376.mpo.jpg

3 hours ago, accwai said:

Bach: The Toccatas Angela Hewitt

MI0001061627.jpg

Thanks for this. Iam very fond of her Bach recordings and don't know how I missed this.

P;eased to see a new Sound Liaison release...

Andre Heuvelman
Crystal Tears (Lagrimas de Cristal)

AndreCT300shadowv12.png

https://www.soundliaison.com/studio-masters/337-andre-heuvelman-crystal-tears

Primary System: HTPC (Win 10, 64) > Synology DS212j > JRiver MC 22 > Uptone Audio Regen Amber > Schiit Bifrost Uber 4490 > Marantz SR7010 with Marantz UD5005 > Aperion Intimus 6Bs (LR) + Intimus 5C + 4 Intimus 4BPs (Surround) + 2 Bravus 12s - Display: Samsung 55" KS9000 - Headphones: AKG Q701.