• 2 weeks later...

MOG Recommended Laurence Juber last night. Found the album "Altered Reality" and half way through my listen purchased on ebay for 6 bucks shipped.

Acoustic Guitar, well recorded. New to me but very talented artist. Juber works the guitar and you here his fingers all over the neck/strings. Looks like he has about a hundred albums but check out "Altered Reality".

My System TWO SPEAKERS AND A CHAIR

I think I will just tell you now . . . .

I will be listening to Eric Johnson tonight. I think Eric is one of the BEST guitar players of current times. Eric brings out such rich tones in electric and acoustic guitars. I attended an Eric Unplugged concert in a small music auditorium in Denton Texas. I am a big fan of the "tone man".

One of my fav songs is "Manhatten".

Please join me if you like :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
TheClash-Sandinista.jpg

This is my favorite all time rock album. I have this in import vinyl, domestic vinyl, cd and listened XLD rip today . . . Loud. Great recording, some fun songs . . . Worth a serious listen.

• 4 weeks later...
Lambchop - Is a Woman

Excellent sonics and great music as well

Good find. Purchased CD tonight. The only Vinyl offer, and I want, is over 100 USD. Too steep for me.

Blake, I have purchased a few of your feature albums and others here at CA. I am truly grateful for all contributions. Thanks Much!

I have a collection of music, and looking to enlarge, of artist doing other artist songs/albums. Someone here on CA featured Mary Fahl and I immediately purchased the album as it was wonderful. After digging around I found Mary Fahl has an album titled “From The Dark Side Of The Moon”. The Song “Money” is well re-done. The entire album is fun to listen. You can jump on MOG and listen.

From The Dark Side Of The Moon.jpg

One more Tonight . . . Covered by friend n' fellow

friend ‘n fellow is another artist I picked up that plays other artist music. The album features an assorted of cover songs that jazz and rock. Constanze’s voice is almost magical . . . rich, lush, velvet smooth.

friend n fellow.jpg

Joe Satriani, Surfing with the Alien, XLD rip of MFSL CD. I have some doubt as to whether this sort of music really benefits that much from the MFSL treatment, but I don't have the standard CD to make a comparison. Well, I am not very thrilled with this: I understand why I liked Joe Satriani as a teenager, but now I am less interested. In matters of guitar, my taste has evolved more in the direction of Ottmar Liebert.

Boris75

I know why I like Satriani and I have for ever. Something else, if you have not checked out, you might try is Eric Johnson. I have much of both artist. I like Satriani for the excellence in hard driving guitar and I always mix in some Eric Johnson for something more "TONEFULL" and detailed. Eric is a Texas Boy and is known as The Tone Man.

Ah Via Musicom.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Snarky Puppy, Ground Up.

This is FUN !!!

Just ordered the CD/DVD set for 12 bucks on Ebay.

Here is a YouTube link to wet your Beak :

This Is A Must See.

ENJOY !!!

• 2 months later...

MORPHINE, The Night

Morphine, The Night.jpg

Interesting Rock group With Lead singer playing a 2 string slide Bass, a drummer and the lead is a Baritone Sax.

Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer is a fun song