• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎13 at 7:07 AM, rando said:

Small admission.  I'd forgotten, or never knew, a person of no small importance here developed unflappable devotion to a musical concern I may have recently chastised.  Same also reprinted a book excerpt on the obligatory "Here's a Red Snapper for your red snapper" moment in the following selection's legend.  

I only note all of this due to the repulsive instinctual reaction produced by the Pietro Antonio Rotari painting cropped to fit onto the cover of a very fine Bach Flute Sonatas album (not the expected recording by Jean-Pierre Rampal).  This following an extensive tour of local road projects by way of a Greek cabbie who had chosen to subject me to blaring synth and auto-tune heavy Christian pop music.  Contradictions aplenty.  

I foresee exclusively choosing selections like this one over heroin enriched tales of scuzzy bitches or emanating a fug of hatred and anger from my speakers.

ed51cd1a619eb242c6dd4b75e8ec293e.jpg

Thanks for bringing the Bach flute sonatas album to my attention.  After listening to it (youtube, etc) several times , I purchased the CD.  Oh, well, the Ophélie Gaillard CD of Bach's cello suites will have to wait for next month's purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...