IGNORED

Article: I Wanna Be Sedated, I Mean Forgotten

Uh, spinning discs are digital and also anonymous. You don't need vinyl for anonymity. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Edifer M1380 system.

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

47 minutes ago, PeterG said:

I added a turntable last year, expecting one of the downsides to be the manual manipulation, maintenance, and storage of the albums themselves.  (The upsides are off topic, so leaving those aside.)  One of the pleasant surprises is that all of that "hassle" is actually quite enjoyable.  Some of this is probably nostalgia, but if you are of a certain age...

I'm totally of that age, have  a turntable and an LP collection. I NEVER (and I mean never) play them, and don't miss it. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Edifer M1380 system.

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)