IGNORED

Tara Labs Muse XLR Cables with HFX Ground Station

Selling my Muse XLR-1.5m cable w/ the floating ground station. These cables are in great shape (see pictures-I rated them an 8 but I feel they’re a 9) & outstanding sound quality. It comes with the HFX Ground Station & Tara Labs carrying case. Selling because I relocated my equipment & now the cable is to short. Buyer is responsible for shipping & PayPal fees (if used). I also except Zelle & pickup is always available. No trades. Please email me if you have any questions.

The price is $5200.00

There’s plenty of reviews on the web. Here’s just one of them.

The Muse w/HFX Ground Station
Here are the official highlights of the Muse XLR interconnects:

RCA (“Torque-Lock”) or XLR termination
All PTFE Teflon air dielectric spacers and center tube
Twin axial-design features RSC Gen2 conductors using Aero-PTFE dielectric
HFX Floating Ground Station System
Extremely open and detailed
Expansive 3 dimensional soundstage
Exceptional low noise floor
Superb musciality
8pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
The Muse XLR interconnects have been engineered from the ground up and are envisioned to deliver an exceptional audio experience. They are meticulously crafted to offer a seamless blend of technical excellence and a passion for unparalleled sound quality.

With a keen focus on audio fidelity, the Muse interconnects excel in providing superb high-frequency extension while preserving intricate low-level ambient and spatial information resulting in a listening experience free from distortion and listener fatigue, complemented by a remarkably low noise floor and laser-sharp imaging.

To achieve this level of performance, each Muse interconnect undergoes a fine crafting process, starting with precise measurements, machining, and cutting of TARA Labs’ proprietary materials. The core conductors are crafted from 99.999999% pure rectangular solid copper, which is super-annealed, oxygen-free, mono-crystal, and frequency-tuned.

To further enhance the signal purity, the conductors are carefully hand-polished and coated with the brand’s proprietary liquid dielectric, preventing any oxidation. These conditioned conductors are then inserted into PTFE Teflon lumens air tubes, ensuring optimal signal transmission.

TARA Labs technicians apply painstaking hand-crafted construction techniques, ensuring that each Muse interconnect meets the highest standards of quality and performance.

As the crowning touch, every Muse interconnect comes equipped with TARA Labs’ legendary HFX floating ground station system. This addition further enhances the cable’s ability to preserve signal integrity, resulting in an even more immersive and engaging listening experience.

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

IMG_3014.jpeg

IMG_3016.jpeg