IGNORED

MASTERBUILT "Reference" Speaker Cables 2.5 M "Bi-Wire" cables

MASTERBUILT "Reference" Speaker Cables 2.5 M "Bi-Wire" cables

View Classified

These "Reference Line" speaker cables are a "BI-WIRE" configuration that were purchased directly from Von Schweikert Audio in Riverside CA. The cables are what one would call a"shot-gun" style of speaker cable, in that there is one cable-line out from the amp, and then it branches into 2 separate cables which end up attaching to both sets of speaker terminals.

There is quite a sonic improvement in this arrangement and is well worth the extra effort and cost because of the improved sound. It's actually quite amazing and as you know, "once you have heard better, it's hard to go back".......

The cables are less then 4 years old and are well broken-in.
They reside in a non smoking, child free, pet free house and are suspended with cable lifters.

If you are familiar with the MasterBuilt line of cables the "Reference Line" is just below the Ultra Line, which I think gives the best bang for the buck and this is why I purchased them.
There is not a lot I can say other then right from the "get-go" there was a big sonic improvement compared to the variety of cables I was listening too before. It was immediately noticeable. These are not your average high-priced low performing cables. Not by a long shot! I encourage you to check the internet for the reviews. I have listed two reviews below.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/masterbuilt-audio-reference-cables/
https://www.theaudioco.com/pages/accessories/MasterBuilt.html

As you can see in the pictures, the cables are in mint condition. They come with all the packing material, shipping box and documentation.
Only reason I am selling them is my room/speaker setup has changed and I now need longer cables.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about the cables.

Remember, this cable set is configured as "Bi-Wire" hence the up-price compared to just a single cable line. These cables RETAIL for $7800.00 and I am only asking $4900.00
I have an outstanding transaction record/positive Feedback on Audiomart and I will do Paypal F&F and I will show you the exact shipping cost before shipping.

Thanks for looking and please contact me if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Sandrock

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Seller