IGNORED

New AudioWise SRC DX USB to Dual BNC Converter

New AudioWise SRC DX USB to Dual BNC Converter

For sale is a new AudioWise SRC DX USB to Dual BNC Converter. It's a remnant from when I formerly owned a DAVE. I bought it and never used it. I purchased it for $400 and am selling it for $225.

Many users of HQPlayer and PGGB have been finding that they get better sound quality if they convert the USB output from their streamer or computer to dual BNC and connect via dual BNC to the Chord Dave or other Chord DAC.

The AudioWise SRC•DX usb to dual bnc convertor is the perfect device to do this and works very well.

From the AudioWise website.

SRC•DX™ is a revelation for software upscaling: a low RF noise USB to dual-coax S/PDIF (DX) bridge supporting 705.6/768kHz PCM thats fully compatible with FPGA-based upsamplers and high-end music servers. Eschewing a direct USB-to-DAC interface means the DAC's USB receiver chip is turned off—resulting in less internally generated RF noise. S/PDIF's self-clocking protocol is inherently much simpler than USB and SRC•DX's low power consumption lowers RF noise further still. This helps to elevate the quality of server-based sources so that HQPlayer, Roon, PGGB and other capable software can sound as good as possible.

The buyer is responsible for shipping and PayPal fees should they choose not to use Friends and Family.

• Seller
    jtrelin
  • Date
    05/20/23
  • Price
    225.00 USD
  • Category