IGNORED

Ingress Engineering RollerBalls

Ingress Engineering RollerBalls  SOLD

Level 3 7075 RollerBock "Roller Balls" for vibration reduction under amps, DACs, streamers, LPSs and other sensitive audio equipment. 

These provided noticeable increases in clarity, bass definition and presence in my system. 

Note some light scoring caused by the ball bearings. 

Each set contains 3 roller balls cups and bearings. Priced by the set. Two sets are available.

Prefer Paypal. Ship to US only.

• Seller
    jas
  • Date
    03/16/23
  • Price
    60.00 USD
  • Category

iMac 27" with local music files > Audirvana Studio > Router/ Modem> etherRegan )JS-2 LPS > Sablon > 2nd etherRegan (LPS 1.2))>UltraRendu (LPS-1.2)> Schiit Yggy > Ayre K5 XE MP Preamp > Ayre v5 Amp > Aerial 10-T Speakers. PC's, SC's and  IC's Cerious Technology Matrix and Ghent DC cords. Gaia under components and speakers. 1 Topaz 1k Iso, BPT power center. Maestro wall plug, dedicated 20 amp run to equipment, second run to distant iMac/Router, BK Precision 1604 and 2nd Topaz.

• 10 months later...

Sorry, sold them months ago. The format here has changed, and I probably forgot to mark them sold. Which I will do now. 

iMac 27" with local music files > Audirvana Studio > Router/ Modem> etherRegan )JS-2 LPS > Sablon > 2nd etherRegan (LPS 1.2))>UltraRendu (LPS-1.2)> Schiit Yggy > Ayre K5 XE MP Preamp > Ayre v5 Amp > Aerial 10-T Speakers. PC's, SC's and  IC's Cerious Technology Matrix and Ghent DC cords. Gaia under components and speakers. 1 Topaz 1k Iso, BPT power center. Maestro wall plug, dedicated 20 amp run to equipment, second run to distant iMac/Router, BK Precision 1604 and 2nd Topaz.