IGNORED

AFTERDARK PROJECT CLAYX MUTEC MC-3+USB w/ FARAD SUPER3 BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION for sale

AFTERDARK PROJECT CLAYX MUTEC MC-3+USB w/ FARAD SUPER3 BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION for sale

Selling my Afterdark Mutec MC-3+USB & Farad Super3 Black Modernize edition. Purchased in October 2022. Both units are in excellent shape. I used this between my Antipodes K50 and Rockna Wavedream Signature DAC and, even using it with the K50, it made a big improvement, so it would be a great addition of you aren't using a dedicated audio server. The only reason I am selling is because I have a Taiko Extreme on order. 

List price new $2,662. Asking price is $2000. You can check out my feedback as 7Ryder US Audiomart and at the 'gon. Buyer pays PP fees and shipping. 

The Project ClayX Black Modernize includes: 

1. Upgrade the YAZAKI san Ultimate Ruby MICA Capacitor x 3 Triplets to optimize the DC power sections
  2. Upgrade the Duelund Coherent Audio Capacitor JDM Pure Silver Foil for sound tuning 
  3. Duelund Silver Audio Grade Cable (Double run inside Mutec MC-3 + USB)
  4. Custom made AfterDark. AutophileMAT Carbon Fiber Shielding for EMI and Anti-Shock dumping material for Duelund Capacior 
  5. Modification and install GX16 4 pins DC socket with Carbon Fiber Backplate    
  6. KAMET EMI Shielding material apply on CPU at the middle
  7. AfterDark. Continental Triple Crown CFS Copper Duelund DC Cable 0.5m for sound optimization 
  8. Includes Farad Super3 LPS SE 

https://www.adark.co/products/mutec-mc-3-smart-clock-usb-black?_pos=1&_sid=2d521bb1a&_ss=r&variant=39348225376374

ChrisG

Bend, OR