IGNORED

DSP/DRC for Grimm MU-1 --AES3--> Mola Mola Tambaqui

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I used the MU1 with convolution running in Roon. I wrote about it in my review. 

Ah... not sure how i missed that.  Thanks for point out this very informative review that provides a completely different level of detail perspective on the MU1.  I suspect you designed the convolution filters... not sure i have that skill.. 

9 minutes ago, Sangster said:

Ah... not sure how i missed that.  Thanks for point out this very informative review that provides a completely different level of detail perspective on the MU1.  I suspect you designed the convolution filters... not sure i have that skill.. 

We're all busy, nobody can read every review :~)

I was told my review was "different" from all the other MU1 reviews, and I take than as the highest complement. Although, when I was told that I don't think it was meant that way :~)

I would never design my own filters. It's too easy to screw things up and it takes serious skill to to it at the highest level. I work with @mitchco from Accurate Sound, who creates all my filters for my two channel, twelve channel, and headphone systems. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

34 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I was told my review was "different" from all the other MU1 reviews, and I take than as the highest complement. Although, when I was told that I don't think it was meant that way :~)

It is a compliment from me.  Great stuff

34 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I work with @mitchco from Accurate Sound, who creates all my filters for my two channel, twelve channel, and headphone systems. 

Thanks for that, i will reach out to Accurate Sound.