IGNORED

1.08 update

J_andrews

interesting

I'm assuming it's something on my end.

I'm only streaming from Qobuz and Tidal via the JPlay app on my iPhone to an Ifi Zen Stream.

Tidal Connect and M-Connect are working fine.

The UPNP Renderer option is clicked ON in the Ifi Zen Stream configuration app.

This is what I'm getting for every track despite rebooting both streamer and phone (See pic)

Thanks

JS 

IMG_4876.jpg

@AudioDoctor Not really, I'm just getting into it now.  Not sure what else to do besides offloading the app and re-installing.  The settings within JPLAY and my streamer interface don't make a difference and as I mentioned, I'm able to use different apps to connect to my Zen Stream

What steps would you recommend?

@sjj Thanks for this.  Perhaps it's just something that needs to be resolved with another update.

1 minute ago, J_andrews said:

@AudioDoctor Not really, I'm just getting into it now.  Not sure what else to do besides offloading the app and re-installing.  The settings within JPLAY and my streamer interface don't make a difference and as I mentioned, I'm able to use different apps to connect to my Zen Stream

What steps would you recommend?

@sjj Thanks for this.  Perhaps it's just something that needs to be resolved with another update.

Do you not have these settings?

Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 12.12.52 PM.png

No electron left behind.

Just now, J_andrews said:

@AudioDoctor

thanks , yes I do have those settings...And as I mentioned toggling between the built in settings in JPLAY hasn't changed anything

I have typically be leaving Gapless toggled on haven't had the need to toggle on the others, but in this case I tried them and there was no change 

In that case I am out of ideas, sorry. I don't know why it works for some and not for others.

No electron left behind.

In my testing none of the JPlay options resolved the issue for me. Also my local files play fine. I’ve found the issue exists when I use Moode and the current version of Ropieee/XL on my renderer in UPNP mode - havent tested others like Volumio or HQPlayer Embedded… Fortunately Moode has an option to ignore bad metadata and allow the music to play which is what I’m listening with at the moment. Btw, with this issue the JPlay app displays correct metadata but if you open Moode all of the info is listed as unknown.