IGNORED

Allo digione signature DAC loses synchronization

I bought the Allo Digione Signature in december 2019 via Max2Play. I am absolutely happy with the sound.

Unfortunately, from the beginning I had the problem that when changing song titles with different sampling rates my DAC sometimes loses synchronization. So I tested different hardware components. Different SPDIF cables of different length, different DAC, different power source.

The problem remained.

Then I tried different operating systems of the Raspberry Pi.( Max2Play, Volumio,DietPi,Moode ).

The problem remains.

All my efforts with the help of the internet (and email to Allo was not answered) did not help me either.

I hope someone can help me.

My current setup:

Rpi 4

DAC: Copland DAC 215

Various Audioquest SPDIF cables

Battery pac for clean Board

Mastersound Dueventi 

Klipsch RF7

I would like to get an answer here from Allo to my known problem.  Unfortunately, support has not yet responded.  If it is a hardware defect, I am quite willing to buy a new tested digione signature, since my warranty has expired. But much more I would like to get help here in case I did something wrong. Unfortunately I can't see the replies of other concerned people here, as Allo replies to everyone individually (pm).
Would be very happy to hear from Allo.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same issue with my digione which I bought in 2021. Although, I wouldn't describe it as losing synchronization, it just doesn't play. Sometimes if I switch sample rate or reboot it, it resumes to play. But frequency of this malfunctioning apparently increases. So, I guess it's a hardware issue.