IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR5 Dual Rail

Paul Hynes SR5 Dual Rail

View Classified

Corrected post:  I made a mistake on voltage ratings on the rails...  The SR5 is configured as 12v/5a on one rail and 9v/2.5a on the second rail.   I bought the unit around 2013 directly from Paul (vs his later setup affiliate company which attempted higher production levels and later failed).  In 2019, I sent both regulator units back to Paul for a complete refresh.   I used the unit for about 3-4 years in aggregate since original purchase and for the remainder its basically been in storage.   The unit also has 2 custom made DC cables with Oyaide DC connectors made by Paul which I will include... I have seen other custom DC cables go for $100+ each elsewhere.

The unit was made by Paul himself when he was making custom supplies from his home.   It was configured with a 12v/6a rail and a 5v/2a rail.   It was upgraded with a Furatech Power inlet and some upgraded internal wiring connections (I believe Kimber silver but not 100%).  I will try and update with a pic when I can.  Offers welcomed (unit is in the US and 120v rated and can be converted).

IMG_8520.JPG

IMG_8527.JPG

Equipment:

Auralic Vega DAC, Auralic Taurus Preamp, KEF LS50 Speakers, Hypex Ncore400 monoblock amps, CAPs V3, Paul Hynes SR5 (12v and 9v rails), Audioquest King Cobra XLRs, Signal Cable speaker cable, Furutech power and USB cable