IGNORED

Allo usbridge distorted mid frequency mp3 quality from tidal hifi

AdamGie

Hi 

I have a issue with my allo usbridge player hooked up to audio gd di-v3 recklocker and then on to cyrrus logic based dac. . I have latest volumio installed with subscription and tidal hi fi plus. the sound is horrible sound like an mp3 . I tried to update ethernet driver as suggested here but then the internet connection completely stooped after that . so i reflashed volumio on clean SD and it has not made any difference. I would appreciate a help with the issue . tried laptop as source , different dac and different amp it is certainly issue with allo. i hope is just a software glitch as i really liked what i heard when it was ocassionally playing well .

Best Regards

Well i used different source trough same recklocker . the source being a laptop and it plays without any issues. I have tried to update ethernet driver as it was listed in previous similar issue. But after i update ethernet driver i loose ability to connect to inetrnet then i need to reflash volumio latest image on car in order to get it to work again. It is a bit frustrating as iam not familiar with raspberry pi . Do i need to update te software on pi ? Currently running allo software version 5.10.92-v7+ armv71 p2v8 if that tell anything. I managed to connect trough putty. I also read that allo is sometimes helping here i trully do hope that someone will chime in form them or else somebody had a same issue recently and can help me fix it .