IGNORED

Audience 24Au SX Speaker Cables. 0.5m Pair. Spades to Spades

Audience 24Au SX Speaker Cables. 0.5m Pair. Spades to Spades

Up for sale is a 0.5m pair of Audience 24Au SX Speaker Cables.

Model: 24Au SX

Type: Speaker Cables

Termination: Spades to Spades

Physical Condition:
9/10, the cables are in near perfect condition with minimal wear on the connectors.

Functional Condition:
The cables were tested and fully functional.

Tobacco/Pet Free: Yes

Included are:
1x 0.5m Pair of 24Au SX speaker cables
1x Deoxit (sealed package)
Original Packaging

Description:
Au24 SX audio cables represent the biggest transformation in cable performance ever achieved by Audience. ALL of the SX cables are notably more transparent, dynamic, more resolved and have greater weight and authority, immediately noticeable. Everyone who has tried them thus far has been very impressed with the advancements we have achieved through the use of purer OCC copper (now six nines) and higher quality XLPE dielectric insulation as well as tweaking of geometry as compared to the historic lines of Au24 cables. Audience double cryogenically treats all SX cables in our in-house cryo lab. Each component part of the cable is individually treated, then, after the cables are assembled and tested, we cryo the completed cable. This is process is called CRYO².
Au24 SX are offered in RCA, XLR, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, phono and all configurations of loudspeaker cables. Note that the Au24 SX speaker cables are a heavier gauge than the previous Au24 SE. In comparison to the SE, the SX speaker cables are more relaxed yet more dynamic and have a richer tonal palette. The RCA connectors are a new proprietary solder-free design. And the XLR is a whole new true dedicated differential cable designed from the ground up solely for balanced circuits.
Au24 SX cables, like all previous Au24 cables, are low mass and low eddy current resistance designs with minimal jacketing materials. They retain natural timing and timbre thus recreating original sound fields like no other cables.

Review: The Absolute Sound. Golden Ear Award. “I look for, and have found, a cable that sounds like it isn’t there and is easy to work with due to its flexibility, and I’ve been using it (24Au SX) as my reference for several years….. the Au24 SX, Audience believes, is its finest cables ever. I can’t disagree.”

MSRP $2,352, Asking $599.99

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is Free.
International shipping is calculated exact by USPS with the maximum possible insurance.
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 15x10x5

Payment:
I accept PayPal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit Card payment is used.
When using a Cashier’s Check or Money Order, the item will ship one the C.C. or M.O clears.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs Duties/Fees/Charges/Taxes. Please check with the local customs office for import rules and regulations.
If the maximum insurance amount does not cover the actual cost of the cable, the balance is the responsibility of the buyer.

• Seller
    karmanfamily
  • Date
    11/04/22
  • Price
    599.99 USD
  • Category

Happiness is wanting what you have.