IGNORED

Need music streamer (Qobuz) and player for USB flac files. between

Need music streamer (Qobuz) and player for USB flac files. I also would like to be able to connect with Wi-Fi (not Ethernet).

2 questions

What is the difference between DIGIONE SIGNATURE PLAYER and the USBRIDGE SIG Ultra low noise RPI? They both seem to be players and streamers.

Do they both require Ethernet? Or can either one work with Wi-Fi? 

I have a Topping D90-SE DAC and I am new to this. I bought a Cambridge Audio CXN - V2 and returned it. It sounded extremely harsh in the mids. Looking forward to your help. I also have tried the ifi Zen Stream and am not loving it either.

The Usbridge outputs USB, the Digione, I believe, outputs spdif. I own a usbridge with Topping D90(before they switched chips with the SE), and I'm happy with the sound. Allo support hasn't been responsive on this forum for a while, and many of their products don't seem to be in stock, so I would hesitate to recommend their products right now without knowing what is up with them. 

The bluesound node seems to be quite popular(and available) and would output spdif or usb to your dac. My usbridge sounds great, but it's been a bit fiddly with volumio, needing to install a special driver everytime I update volumio. If I were starting over I think I'd just get the node, for what it's worth.