IGNORED

Panasonic DP-UB820 Streaming 4K Blu Ray Player

Panasonic DP-UB820 Streaming 4K Blu Ray Player

Up for sale is a Panasonic DP-UB820 Streaming 4K Blu Ray Player.

Model:
DP-UB820

Color:
Black

Condition:
8/10: The only thing I could find are 3 faint marks on the top of the player. (hard to spot)

Functionality:
The Panasonic was tested and functions as advertised

Voltage:
120V 60Hz

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Included are:
DP-UB820
NEW Original Remote
Power Cord

Key Features:
Premium 4K Ultra HD Blu Ray Player for a Spectacular Home Theater Experience: Enjoy your library of special-edition Blu Ray, rare DVDs, or streamed content in true cinematic style with immersive video and audio
Smart and Streaming Features: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice command without your remote. Connect to wireless network to stream 4K VOD content through Netflix, YouTube or Prime Video
Stunning Color and Detail: Exclusive Panasonic Hollywood Cinema Experience (HCX) tech is applied to 4K high-precision chroma processing for natural textures and depth, maximizing color, clarity, and detail
Studio Master Sound with Enhanced Clarity: Designed for high-resolution audio as it was meant to be heard. Connect to your audio system via twin HDMI for Hi-Res studio master sound
Supports Multiple HDR Formats: Blu ray DVD player enables high dynamic range playback of three 4K/HDR formats-HDR10+, HDR10, and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), providing detailed 4K content

Review:
What HiFi: 5 Stars *****. ‘The Panasonic DP-UB820 is just that, supporting all major HDR formats, delivering a hugely immersive and impactful picture, backed up by a strong audio performance. At this price, it’s a great buy.'

MSRP $499, asking $299.99

Contact me if you have any questions: [email protected]

Please visit www.hifiboutique.us for more used audio deals and new gear.

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact through USPS or FedEx
International Shipping is done through USPS.
Shipping weight is 10 lbs and the box measures 22x16x8

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders. When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears. Please add 3% to the total when PayPal, Express Checkout or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping: When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office for import rules and regulations.

Happiness is wanting what you have.