IGNORED

Afterdark master clock 10MHz

Afterdark master clock 10MHz

I am selling my Afterdark 10 MHz master clock ( first owner , purchased from afterdark) . For this master clock I do own the serial number as well as the performance chart ( noise ) .

Since this clock is delivering a sine wave signal it can used either for  75 or 50 ohms 

This is a clock with extremely good performance which will improve significantly the sound reproduction  of a dac , switch, reclocker which can accept a 10 MHz clock signal .

It is quite impressive how it does improve sound reproduction : much more natural  . Even when used on a switch . I did use it with an etherregen .

The master clock with this level of performance are very few and the price is always very high .The master clock with this level of performance and very low noise are very few and the price is always high. This is the model just below the top model from afterdark , it is the Empero giesemann and the price new is 3400 Euros . 

• Seller
    jean-michel6
  • Date
    10/09/22
  • Price
    2,200.00 USD
  • Category

PCserver Supermicro X11SAA under Daphile  ,Jcat pcie net card ,Etherregen,e-red dock endpoint,powered by LPS 1.2 , SPS 500 , Sean Jacobs level 3 psu,  DAC Audiomat Maestro 3, Nagra Classic Amp , Hattor passive preamplifier , Martin Logan montis