IGNORED

triple (3) Ansuz PowerSwitch!!!

Hi gionaz,

I find it strange that the exact same story and competitive claim appears on two different forums from 2 different authors, neither of whom acknowledge the other, express surprise or provide explanation.  You are certainly free to introduce yourself on whatever forum you chose, however this is IMO a most curious and frankly less than auspicious introduction. 

I am aware that the Ansuz uses an internal Mean Well switched-mode power supply, specifically the  IRM-20-15. 100-240V 15V 1.4A. This is a generic Chinese manufactured device that costs ca. $15.00 from electronics wholesalers and is intended to be internally hard wired, obviating the need for a DC connector cable. 

2 hours ago, Blackmorec said:

find it strange that the exact same story and competitive claim appears on two different forums from 2 different authors, neither of whom acknowledge the other, express surprise or provide explanation.  You are certainly free to introduce yourself on whatever forum you chose, however this is IMO a most curious and frankly less than auspicious introduction. 

if I had to hide something I would not have made two virtually identical posts ...

usually a power supply is not always what you think you know, internal changes are made, and everything is completed to interface at the highest level with the rest of the electronics. Back to the post, however, it was interesting to bring an unusual experience of three chained switches into an already high-level system. I hope it served someone as a starting point or to improve a liquid music setup