IGNORED

Jeff Rowland Coherence 2 Series 2 Preamp

Jeff Rowland Coherence 2 Series 2 Preamp

Jeff Rowland Coherence 2 Series 2 preamplifier with separate power supply. Easily one of the greatest solid state amplifiers ever made and it will go toe to toe with any solid state amp currently made today and handily beat the vast majority of them. "They don't make them like this anymore" is a bit overused in our hobby but in this case it is true.

This is a masterpiece and one of Jeff's greatest products ever. The build quality is absolutely insane.

Good cosmetic condition, with some subtle minor surface scratches I tried to photograph, as typical with Rowland gear. 

Perfect operationally, never had a single issue. This amp can run on the battery supply or from your mains via the same power supply unit. I sent the power supply to Jeff Rowland in Colorado in 2019 so he could put in two brand new batteries (I will include that receipt).

This comes with the original flight case for safe delivery, along with all the accessories- manual, product line brochure, Cardas umbilical cord, separate volume display, some Cardas XLR to RCA adapters, remote.

Combined weight of the preamp and power supply is around 85 pounds, then add the flight case.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/jeff-rowland-design-group-coherence-preamplifier-cadence-phono-stage-specifications

https://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/coherence-ii/

• Seller
    Blake
  • Date
    07/25/22
  • Price
    5,200.00 USD
  • Category

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC