IGNORED

FS: Paul Hynes DC18FSXL-0.75m-M6 and DC24FSXL-0.75m-M8 (very rare! - PRICE DROP)

FS: Paul Hynes DC18FSXL-0.75m-M6 and DC24FSXL-0.75m-M8 (very rare! - PRICE DROP)

Selling a set of very rare cables to power custom music servers. These were built for Rajiv (AustinPop) by Paul Hynes to power his custom server from 2 rails of an SR-7 DR power supply. These were later sold to me and used with my SR7T. These cables are constructed using Paul's DC6FS cable, but adapted for this unique application. The two cables are:

DC18FSXL-0.75m-M6: 
Length: 0.75m
This cable uses 3 sets of DC6 cable (hence the designation of DC18)
PSU connector: Jaeger
Device connector: Molex 6-pin (hence M6 designation)
This is used in conjunction with HDPlex DC-ATX adapters (either 400W or 800W) and later, the Taiko DC-ATX adapter.
I used a single 19V DR rail on my SR-7 to connect this to the power input (M6) of the 800W DC-ATX adapter, and later, the Taiko DC-ATX adapter.

DC24FSXL-0.75m-M8: 
Length: 0.75m
This cable uses 4 sets of DC6 cable (hence the designation of DC24)
PSU connector: Jaeger
Device connector: Molex 8-pin (hence M8 designation)
I used a single 12V DR rail on my SR-7 to connect this to the EPS input (M8) oon the motherboard.

I had not gotten the chance to compare these to other DC cable using the SR7T but other have compared these to more readily available options (Ghent using Neotech conductors) and these were top performers. Rajiv called the "the Rolls Royce of DC cables" for a reason i'm sure.

If your PSU uses different output connectors, and you are handy with DIY, you can replace the Jaeger with the connectors of your choice.

MSRP: 789 pounds 

Asking: $600

Includes free shipping and PP fees within continental US.
NOTE for overseas buyers: you will have to additionally pay actual shipping and international PP fees. Any customs charges triggered are the buyer's responsibility.

PM me if interested.

@austinpop- I hope you don't mind me borrowing most of the verbiage from your original ad!

• Seller
    Exocer
  • Date
    06/20/22
  • Price
    500.00 USD
  • Category